Shake your groove thing (yeah yeah)

ormia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
I took some pictures of my firends feet while he was playing Dance Dance Revolution. I thought the Converse sneakers on the brightly lit dance pad made for an interesting colour combination, but it doesn't look all that hot on film. Ironically enough even though I loved the colours, I think I like the black and white version of this better. I took three shots, this was the only one where his foot wasn't a complete blur. It was hard to get the shutter speed fast enough so that I could get his foot in action, but low enough so that I didn't need a flash.

electricboogalooo.jpg

And in black and white:
electricboogalooobw.jpg

I don't think it's stellar, but compared to some of the shots on this roll of film, it's perfection :roll:

long tome no see eh?

I prefer colour :) and i love the glowing socks. the print of course looks better (because i saw you and the print not long ago..lol)

maybe you should have tried with blurred feet. but not too much. of course youd need a tripod...maybe no flash? *shrug* if done right, it would look very nice :)

i love the glowing socks

That place was chock full of blacklight. And skeet ball. Me likey da skeet ball.

the print of course looks better (because i saw you and the print not long ago..lol)

Stupid monitor and stupid scanner. I blame it all on them. After I scaneed it the colours were waaay out of wack. I tried to fix it in photoshop, but I know nothing of photoshop.

maybe you should have tried with blurred feet. but not too much. of course youd need a tripod...maybe no flash?

I didn't have my tripod with me, or I would have tried it out. The one with blurred feet is slightly scary. Not sure if you saw it. It ain't pretty.

*shrug* if done right, it would look very nice

Now when have I ever been know to do things right :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back