What's new

Shakespeare's Sonnet... thoughts please

motherlee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Waterloo Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend is completing her PhD in English specializing in Shakespeare. This is her favourite Sonnet with the focus on her favourite lines. I'm considering framing this as a graduation gift. I know the subject matter is unusually, but she is very passionate about Shakespeare!

Can anyone offer thoughts? Is there any pp that you would do to this to enhance it?

Sonnet152web.jpg


Thanks,

Leanne
 
I think this is a great idea for a gift! It's very thoughtful and I think that your friend will love it.
Is this a crop or is it the original? If it's a crop, do you mind posting the original please?
 
If you can, you might consider playing with tones to bring out more highlights. It's probably just personal preference, but it seems a little dark and yellow.

The shot itself is good though.
 
Definately an improvement.

I think your idea of framing this as a graduation gift for a doctor in Shakespeare is creative, thoughtful, and an overall good idea. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom