What's new

Shannon

I see possibly five things. can you guess what they are? it isn't a close up I noticed... lol
 
Moar boar wants moar. Trevor you must be one smooth talker.
 
A beauty rising out of a field of oats? Yer not being subtle, Bill. But gorgeous model and excellent photography, as usual. As with your last model, the eyes are just stunning.
 
I see possibly five things. can you guess what they are? it isn't a close up I noticed... lol

I'm sure there are more than 5!
 
What a beautiful shot of a beautiful girl! How did you ever find a model willing enough to pose for you? Superb shot btw...

Take a look at my flickr (link below). I think they're attracted to me :D
 
I don't know, studio images just bore me to death. I always start in the studio, get warmed up, break the ice so to speak before going where I feel my best work emanates, nature.

_POR3464-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
Yep, the outside shot is much more flattering and interesting. That's not to say your studio work sucks - but the outside shots seem less staged and more fluid, if that makes any sense. Her eyes aren't as noticeable in the studio shot as they are in the field shot. Perhaps the difference is that in the studio shot, your zone of sharpness encompasses the whole body, whereas in the field shot it focuses on the eyes. That simplifies the image, and directs our attention more effectively. Or am I overthinking this?
 
no, i agree 110% and that maybe something I can try in the studio to shoot shallower if I can crank down the light enough and not have ambient spill?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom