Sharing some thoughts about the Canon 135L F/2.0

Hatch1921

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I remember being very excited about purchasing this lens. This lens changed the way I judged my other lenses! It was an “eye opening” experience to say the least.

You can see a million sample photos on the Internet taken with this lens … but… until you give it a try yourself, I really can’t fully describe how fantastic this glass really is. I’ll share my thoughts about the lens and what it’s pros and cons are but, you have to give it a try.

It’s a fantastic lens!

[URL="http://www.hatch1921.com/lens-review-canon-135l-2/"]Article link[/URL]

Sample shot... with full res shots in the article. :)
Hatch

Jealous! I will definitely pick up this lens when I become a prime lens shooter wedding photog.

Zooms have their place as well. :) Just spent some time on your site.. nice captures!

Thanks for the comments.
Hatch

Hi Hatch1921
This is Joesph
When I read you posting I feel that you have got the amazing result with the lens
Canon 135L F/2.0

And also saw that the photo graph which you have placed is also really cool with very high pixel and very clear.
Hope some day i could also use it.

Have a Great Time with It.
Thank You

Hi Hatch1921
This is Joesph
When I read you posting I feel that you have got the amazing result with the lens
Canon 135L F/2.0

And also saw that the photo graph which you have placed is also really cool with very high pixel and very clear.

Thank You

Thank you for the comments. Glad you liked the review. It's a fantastic lens and I hope you do get to own one at some point.

Thanks again!
Hatch

this is just the lens that i've been looking for. need to have one for my bestfriend's pre-nup photo shoot

It's a great lens! Well worth the investment. Have fun at the shoot.
Hatch :)

Hi Hatch1921
This is Joesph
Canon 135L F/2.0

Thank You

Thank you for the comments. Glad you liked the review. It's a fantastic lens and I hope you do get to own one at some point.

Thanks again!
Hatch

Hi Hatch, Ya I am very much interested about that lens. I'll try to get it as soon as possible.:meh:

I used to play with this lens once I was a canon guy. Soft touch portrait lens, a bit long for my tastes as it forces you to stay too much far from the subject, IMHO. I am Incline to use a shorter lens. Better choice for me is 85 this is a perfect lens for beauty shots. And you canon guys you have a wonderful 85 f1.2. For us nikonians we can definitively opt for the king of bokeh: 85 f1.4 with it's unbelievable DOF

if it performs like the 135 f2 DC, its deffinetly a sick lens

I was about to purchase a Canon and thanks to you Hatch1921 for this review. Whew, it really looks like you are there and very alive. Nice one...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back