Sharing you some pics of waterfall and red leaves~by reserval film~

fredricfei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody~now I'm sharing you some pics of waterfall and leaves~hope that you'll like them~I shot them in a place in China called Qiandaohu (thousand islands lake)
5057213606_09c5fc26ac_b.jpg

5057213000_d410783792_b.jpg

if i was more brave to take photo on a single-plank bridge, the composition of this picture could be better~well~
5057212194_e9e9441429_b.jpg

these photos were shot with EOS 1N FSLR and Velvia 50 reserval film.
OK~any suggestion, point it out PLS~:p

Shanny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Beautiful! I'm a newbie so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but in the first one the rocks seem a little dark. Could be because they're wet though :) The second one is GORGEOUS! I love how you captured the flow of the water. One of these days I'm going to try out a long exposure h20 shot.

OP
OP
F

fredricfei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beautiful! I'm a newbie so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but in the first one the rocks seem a little dark. Could be because they're wet though :) The second one is GORGEOUS! I love how you captured the flow of the water. One of these days I'm going to try out a long exposure h20 shot.
I used the C-PL filter so as you see the rock was dark~Thanks for you suggestion, I will take care next time~

Last edited:

Bram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Photos OK to edit
Amazing! These are pretty cool, I want to go up in the mountains here and try some of the waterfall shots. I just got an ML-L3 in the mail and I can't wait to try it out.

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.samueljustice.net
Photos OK to edit
A lot of number 1 seems really underexposed, you said you used a circular polarising filter. I appreciate the reason is to get rid of the glare. But slowing the shutter a couple bumps (or maybe even a stop) would've definately helped. Nice pictures though!

OP
OP
F

fredricfei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
A lot of number 1 seems really underexposed, you said you used a circular polarising filter. I appreciate the reason is to get rid of the glare. But slowing the shutter a couple bumps (or maybe even a stop) would've definately helped. Nice pictures though!
Well~Sam! that's my boss's name...haha~
And thank's for your suggestion, indeed the reason I used the C-PL was to get rid of glare, but I should leave some glare to balance the exposure. I'm afraid it was hard to make the expose time longer since I was photographing with a reserval film so I had to ensure the suitable exposure of light part... anyhow, I will take care when using C-PL filter, thank you~

Last edited:

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really like the clarity of the first shot, lovely. =)

Most reactions