Shawn Christopher

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This four year old was NOT happy to get his picture taken. So we only got 15 minutes out of him, that's all he would give me! And you know the only way I got him to look happy right? C'mon, what's am almost 4 year olds favorite thing to smile about? I said who farted? :blushing: Hey, whatever works right? They're family so they don't mind me using that tactic. :lol:

shawnhandsframe.jpg

I have no idea how I managed to cut his chin off but I'm super peeved about it. His mother likes his eyes and expression though so it was a keeper.
shawnbig.jpg

goofyshawn.jpg

I KNOW you guys don't like this PP but I do. so :greenpbl: :lol:

shawn4frame.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING. HAVE A NICE DAY. :wink:

Last edited:
Likin' your style a LOT! 3 and 4 are my favourites. Just 1 thing...on #4, what adjustments did you make in your highlihts? On my monitor it looks a little bit blown out out on the right where his hand meets his face. In images, the eye will automatically go to the lightest area of an image. If you have blown out areas, the eye will not focus on what you WANT the focus to be on (unless you are blowing something out in a far out freaky way that is intentional, of course).

Number 3, AWESOME perspective AND pose. I'm sure his parents will treasure all of these photos for years.

LOL thanks and I hear ya with the blown out hand. I didnt even notice it was that bad til you pointed it out. ;)
here's a new one... any better?
_MG_7875.jpg

Thanks! I guess like my mom says, I'm just trying too hard. I have to stop trying to do different stuf ftil I get a real version of photoshop though cause mine just end up looking cheesy when I play too much, Don't have the right tools. I'll just leave the poor kid alone!

My favorite is the last one. I like the natural look pose of him holding up his chin. Nice job!

My favorite is the last one. I like the natural look pose of him holding up his chin. Nice job!

Thanks, although I must say I think that is the last one we did because he was getting more and more ticked as time went on and I can tell that he looks irritated but maybe that's jsut because I was there. :lol:

Most reactions

Back