she asked for a divorce.....:(

haha hmmm so just outta curiosity how much would you guys pay for #8 :D im sure we can work out a deal :D hehe

Those are some awesome picture! That camera must have cost you $50k!

hmmm not sure why you would say that...but not sure, ill let you know when the divorce is finalized it just may :D although then again maybe not...

sorry to hear about thw ife, great photo quality i must agree, but the croping/framing on some i would have done differently

Awww...sorry to hear about the divorce.....you've got some fab photots there!!!

:O)

sorry about the divorce
but I love your shots. I was *trying* to achieve something like that a while back, I posted my two best shots for c&c and they don't come close to yours.

YEAH! 50K! Cause anything cheaper than that is just a piece of crap! ...:lol:

Anyways, nice pictures. #2 my favorite. Like something i would frame :)

I really like #4. #5 and #6 are great as well.

haha...wow im really happy with all the response...you all really like them that much huh....or is it just the divorce thing? i dunno i like them but wow a lot of very positive response hehe i like it thanks

In truth - these are just opportunistic pics here...
Being in the right place at the right time...
You were phased-out cos "wifey" (as you call her - no wonder the poor bugger wants a divorce...) had ditched you...
Nothing planned...
No "intentional" photo-shoot...
Dosn't seem as you went to that beach with a 'purpose' to shoot seagulls - or anything else... Just random/angry/kiss-my-arse/fcuk-you pics...
Well, some of them turned out OK... (for sea-gulls)...
Jedo

wow sounds like jedo is having a bad day...and im sorry wifey isnt good enough for you would you rather i called her by her name to complete strangers oh and jeez im sorry i guess next time i go out and take pictures ill make sure to plan everything cause we all know those are the only good pictures cause obviously if not they just suck....

wow sounds like jedo is having a bad day...and im sorry wifey isnt good enough for you would you rather i called her by her name to complete strangers oh and jeez im sorry i guess next time i go out and take pictures ill make sure to plan everything cause we all know those are the only good pictures cause obviously if not they just suck....

i dont get it... the post but before this one you say "are you guys just being nice because my wife is leaving me" (not a direct quote) and then someone gives you the truth, and you ***** about it?? the truth is, the pics arent really that great... good opportunities,

I understand what your saying about planning and such..I certainly dont have a plan when I go out to shoot... but i mean, the guy was honest with you, which I think many people in this thread havent been...

im ok with that you dont like the photos you dont like the photos that doesnt bother me but to say she left me cause i called her wifey on a forum? thats a bit uncalled for

Most reactions

New Topics

Back