What's new

She Came in Through the Bathroom Window

P.S. I thought you were too young to know that song!
How old do you think I am and why? :)

I'm embarrassed to say that I have no idea of the answer to either of those questions. I just somehow got the impression that you were quite a bit younger than I am and I was fairly young when that song was released.
 
P.S. I thought you were too young to know that song!
How old do you think I am and why? :)

I'm embarrassed to say that I have no idea of the answer to either of those questions. I just somehow got the impression that you were quite a bit younger than I am and I was fairly young when that song was released.
I'm only 43 (and quite the Beatles' fan :)).

^ Agreed, wtf happened to that toilet!? whole pic gives me a horror movie feel

The OP just took a dump on it. Pretty explosive :)
Bang on!

Thanks, guys :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom