She Can't Help Herself

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took Lil'bit to the Imagination Place at the Cultural Arts Center. A fun filled place for kids to explore. She was not happy when it came time to leave, and was determined not to pose for me....... She just can't help it, even when she doesn't want to, the kid is a natural
no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like it. Her Grandpa looks like a decent photographer.

Thanks @Derrel you know even a blind pig in the woods finds an acorn every now and then. :cool-48: Actually surprised myself as I caught it on the fly, when she wasn't looking.

I like the candid shots where they are not looking at the camera. Good to mix in with the posed shots.

I like the candid shots where they are not looking at the camera. Good to mix in with the posed shots.

Not so sure this was candid. She was mad about having to leave and wanted me to know it. She loves this place, it's a museum where they play in and on the exhibits. This is the last month for the "Let It Snow" section, a large area with skating pond (covered with slippery synthetic ice), a ramp that they can sled down, and a snow yard that's covered in synthetic snow, that's cold to the touch. The main section is comprised of two floors of kid size building mock ups with a hospital, grocery store, bank, post office, train station, post office, houses, fast food restaurants, construction site, etc. Where the kids can pretend to be what ever they want. It's actually quite good, attracting school field trips from around the state.

Most reactions

Back