She didn't want to play

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went on a family shoot this weekend and when it came time to play on the playground this little girl was not ready to let go.

Shot with D90, 70-200 2.8, F/3.2, 1/200, ISO 200

4940555704_1fe1495e57_b.jpg

And again, I welcome all comments and critiques!

Love it! Wonderfully framed and the B&W looks real good. Maybe a tad more contrast would do it good but still looks really nice! Great shot.

I wouldn't change a thing, it looks good. That Sigma f/2.8 does a pretty good job separating the background from the subject. Nicely done.

A tad more contrast really made a difference! Thanks for the advice!

I think it looks great. I love the single tear drop that hasnt fallen yet. Granted everyone has their own preferences. I would like to see her eyes lit up a "little" more. You can tell that theres shades but you really have to look. either way, its darn cute

OH! Just melted my heart, what a Q-tee!! nice photo...I like the overexposed whites for this...and that.."you're not serious..." look on her face...

how do you like the sigma 70-200?

A bit too much highlights for black and white, but what a precious picture! I really like the wide aperture effect of isolating the subject from the background.

Thanks all! I can see how some think the whites are a bit too 'hot'. I'll play around with them and see what I get.

As for the Sigma lens; love it!!!! Saved quite a chunk of change buying this one rather than the Nikon. Granted, I can't shoot wide open without sacrificing some sharpness. But I rarely want 2.8 anyway. I usually shoot at 3.2 or 4.0 anyway so I'm quite happy with it. It makes the background super soft and silky which I really like.

I highly recommend this lens if you're on a budget.

Most reactions

Back