What's new

She got me with that look.

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Frequency posted a great picture of eyes this morning and I realized that I had not posted the one that I took. I'm really happy with this one, what do you think?


IMG_3423 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr
 
They do look a little red, but I can see how she got you! Those are some beautiful green eyes.
 
Thank you both. It wasn't a planned photo, we were just sitting out on our patio watching the kids play and I was playing around with the camera.
 
Great eyes... Time to apply some "digital visine" to clean up the whites.
 
These eyes are just amazing, the color is so unique that I did not notice the red until I read the comment. It is true that this part could be improved
Still a stunning shot!
 
Nice shot, amazing eyes. Hope you don't mind but I did a quick edit to reduce the redness a bit, a little "digital visine" as Tony S put it :wink:

8360062204_19c76128b4.jpg
 
rmr1923. No problem, I'll have to get into LR4 and work on this.
 
i really like her emerald eyes;congrats :D
By the way, what is this digital visine ? :scratch:
 
Thanks Frequency. They are using PS or something to clone out the red lines in her eyes. (Something that I didn't know how to do when this was taken and I didn't think about doing it when I reprocessed it).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom