'she thinks shes a fairy'

What a cutie! Kids are so,so fun when they are that age--all the imagination play they do, the silly stories they invent, the spilled food,the million household messes, falling asleep in the car, demands for treats,etc,etc.

You need to get her a wand!!!! And some little wings!

What a cutie! Kids are so,so fun when they are that age--all the imagination play they do, the silly stories they invent, the spilled food,the million household messes, falling asleep in the car, demands for treats,etc,etc.

You need to get her a wand!!!! And some little wings!

thanks derrel. yes, pure entertainment they are :) better than any reality show

So very sweet, treasure each and every moment. Thank you for sharing with us.

You should go with it and do a 'fairy' shoot.
See this for inspiration...Westmount Photography | Fairy Day is happening now…

As for kid that age, they are priceless. My son is 3, I just set up my old computer with some kids games so he can start to learn how to use a computer. At one point, I was using it when he wanted to play. I told him he couldn't just yet, because I was transferring some files. He thought about it and said "Well I'm transferring Cinnamon". :er: :lol:

wow mike that is beautiful! Now I have to figure out how to make those wings!

....cinnamon :lol: they are crazy these kids.

lowering the brightness on the dress and applying a bit of sepia makes for a lovely result.

$6828302372_f2cda42880_b22222222.jpg

wow mike that is beautiful! Now I have to figure out how to make those wings!
I get a an e-mail newsletter from that guy, also met him at a seminar as well. He actually had those wings professionally made by a costume designer...I think he said they cost several hundred dollars...but he makes a killing with those fairy photo days/packages. He mentioned that you can pick up much cheaper wings, they just won't last or attach as sturdy as his. But if you only need them for a shoot or two, it would be enough.

wow! several hundred!! yeah, out of my pricerange haha. Luckily, I am a little crafty, might be able to whip up something cute. I have some cheapy wings, but I like those, they look real!

Most reactions

Back