Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2013 #1
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2013 #2 One of the better pics of yours in my opinion. I like the difference between the clean bright sky and the abandoned shed and silo. I really like that it wasnt oddly edited with a grainy overlay.
One of the better pics of yours in my opinion. I like the difference between the clean bright sky and the abandoned shed and silo. I really like that it wasnt oddly edited with a grainy overlay.
480sparky46 45 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2013 #3 I would do a bit of perspective correction and get the buildings straightened back up.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you.