What's new

shed - cc

barleymalt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
feel free to leave a comment!

6100654767_430e375526_b.jpg
 
I really like the composition!

It might just be me but the shed itself looks underexposed.
 
I dig it. Great comp and nice editing.. while the front of the shed seems a bit underexposed, i think it adds to the image. great shot, especially if you are looking for a over processed type shot
 
I agree about the front being underexposed, side is also overexposed. While it's trying to look like a bracketed exposure, I'm guessing it's not a true 3+ shot bracket? That's the beauty of an HDR image, you're able to balance out our under/over exposed areas more accurately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom