What's new

Shed

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
blueSmall.jpg

Comments?
 
Seems underexposed but it looks like a cool place to shoot. I like the tree in the background.
 
I personally prefer under exposed shots as it usually brings the clouds out ALLOT more, this is a perfect example in this image
great definition in the clouds
I think your composition is getting allot better, and as you notice my comments are getting... less harsh
i can feel this image allot more than your earlier work

My one problem is the Blue flower... it seems a little out of place, you should have cut it or hid it under the grass but thats about it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom