What's new

Shedd Aquarium Fish C&C

skates94

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Southwest Chicago Suburbs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey All,

Went to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago Monday and took a few shots..... this was my favorite. Let me know what you think, thanks.

259.jpg
 
I agree with firemedic. They are tough to capture behind the glass. It's like...you spend all this money on great glass...and then you have to shoot through that thick plasticy glass stuff. ;-)

I have some shots from there as well...and I think you've just inspired me to see what I can do with them. ;-)
 
Wow, thanks for the great compliments. I took like 50 shots and only got this one that I liked...... darn fish kept swimming away, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom