Shes so Pale

.Serenity.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seriously D is a very very pale girl, but it seems like today she was even more so then usual. She really likes having shadowing behind her, What do you think? What can i do to improve here?
I know my focus is soft in the first one.
aimg_1516.jpg

aimg_1509.jpg

Mostly natural lighting with a light behind the curtin
aimg_1498.jpg

Thanks.

She really likes shadowing behind her? What do you like? You as the photographer you need to control the shoot. Move her farther away from the B/G and place the light at 45 degrees from the main then see what you need to adjust from there.

Cool shots.

I think you might wana diffuse the light a bit more though, it seems abit direct and harsh. Maybe try bouncing it off walls or ceilings?

If shes happy with shadowing behind her, then fine. But most photographers would want to eliminate it.

As i said though, cool shots :)

Cool shots.

I think you might wana diffuse the light a bit more though, it seems abit direct and harsh. Maybe try bouncing it off walls or ceilings?

If shes happy with shadowing behind her, then fine. But most photographers would want to eliminate it.

As i said though, cool shots :)

Yeah we had all natural lighting from the sunset on the left, with a light on the right, then i had the flash set really low, just to bring her out better. Otherwise she really faded into the background.

Most reactions

Back