Shiny Hosses

HorsePoornBigSky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these pictures yesterday. The horses are nice and slick. Plus they are very shiny.:mrgreen: Comments are more than welcomed.

IMG_1826copy-1.jpg

IMG_1829copy.jpg

IMG_1864copy.jpg

IMG_1875copy.jpg

IMG_1879copy.jpg

IMG_1901copy.jpg

IMG_1914copy.jpg

IMG_1916copy.jpg

IMG_1934copy.jpg

IMG_1940copy.jpg

IMG_1950copy.jpg

IMG_1956copy.jpg

IMG_1949copy.jpg

IMG_1963copy.jpg

IMG_1964copy.jpg

IMG_1975copy.jpg

Comment 1: there are too many photos here to be commented on.
Comment 2: by scanning all these photos I immediately felt that a good many of them lack in composition - limbs, tails or noses clipped off, angles and frozen movement in horse that look more like accidents than purpose.
Comment 3: they are very shiny, all right.
Comment 4: I'm sorry I have to come off as so "negative" about them.
Comment 5: 12 and 15 look best of the bunch, if only 15 were really sharp and at least one of the two yellow fence clips were cropped off...

Thank you for the comments.

The action is frozen on purpose thank you. :sexywink: As for limbs being cut off, when you have a minimum area to work in, you either have a lense too long or too short. That's ok though because I don't mind. These are only random shots. I apperciate the comments though. Horses don't tend to go were you would like when turned out. :lol: Thank you.

you don't like horsefeet, do you? you cut them off so often ;)

I think the portrait-style images
are much better than those showing almost the whole body.

14 would be my favourite if it was not slightly underexposed.

Yes, I have habit of cutting off their hooves. lol Some are done on purpose because I know it would cut off their ears because they are too close and the lense doesn't retract more. Their pasture is longer than it is wide so it's a little more difficult to get full body shots with a long lense.

lol By no means am I good photographer. I just like to take pictures and hope with practice to gradually become better. Thank you again.

Don't get me wrong, I know horses can be hard to shoot, in particular when they are moving :)

Most reactions

Back