What's new

Shiny newness!!

Unfortunatly there are no preying mantis wild in the UK (at least there darn well shouldn't be!) so the best I would get is a pet or zoo kept mantis. And I don't know anyone with apet and most zoos keep them in their pens


Looks like they might be sold out right now, but will ship in the Spring. Simple to hatch them out yourself and put them outdoors in the summer or build them some "habitat" in an aquarium.

Praying Mantis Egg Cases - Free Shipping

We hatched some and put them outside. Then before the weather turned cold we caught a couple and brought them indoors. They got big!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Heh I think there might be laws on animal importing (if not there darn well should be) and can't risk letting them go (just look at the mess grey squirrels have caused :( ).

It's an option but I think chances are I will be raising moths and butterflies before exotics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom