Shirt Design - Your Thoughts

white

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
I'm tripping balls

I do not think the typograophy will translate well to a T-shirt...I wish the type were larger,and/or bolder. I get the idea....it's okay....maybe a bit over the top...there's like 100 eyes on it...30 eyes or so might be enough, you know?

Not terribly fond of the image itself, but I love the text below his chin.

"I myself have always stood in awe of the camera. I recognize it for the instrument it is, part Stradivarius part scalpel."

Tough crowd, White.

Where do you draw the line, Sam?

Thanks for the feedback so far.

I do not think the typograophy will translate well to a T-shirt...I wish the type were larger,and/or bolder. I get the idea....it's okay....maybe a bit over the top...there's like 100 eyes on it...30 eyes or so might be enough, you know?
I foolishly did not even consider the text size being a problem until after I'd finished it. Who knows, they may print it large.

Not terribly fond of the image itself, but I love the text below his chin.

"I myself have always stood in awe of the camera. I recognize it for the instrument it is, part Stradivarius part scalpel."
Thanks. You might like Irving Penn. He said it.

I like the shirt, but surely this would be better off in a photoshop forum as opposed to a photography one?
Well I didn't create it in photoshop, so I'd say no. But I'm not one to worry about classification of things.

Tough crowd, White.
Kind of expected. That's why I love this forum! :er:

The only thing I'd try to re-think is the ID of the club – the first time I looked at the image I didn't see it at all. Other than that, I think the design is very original, and I'd probably rock a T-shirt like this myself as well.

Most reactions

Back