What's new

Shoes

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Replaced my D90 with a D7100 today. Time to play. :)



D7100 | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 @f/1.4 | ISO 200
 
Last edited:
And odor eater's. Just kidding, nice shot.
 
And odor eater's. Just kidding, nice shot.

They've seen better days so you probably aren't far off. ;)
It's probably the best shot all day. I love new gear, but I always take 10 steps backward until I get used to things.
Lots of recycle bin material. Oh well.

Thanks for the comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom