Shoot 4 with Rebecca!!! AWESOME!!!

You won't get as much feedback with links. Some people, especially dial-up users, are reluctant to click on links.

I really like the shot Aly! She looks beautiful! Great angle and the white enviro against her skin- wise choice! I think it's the best so far. Keep it up!!!

i like the pose, but i have an issue with the lighting.

- it looks like she's wearing a lone ranger mask. particularly over her left eye

- her nose is way too hot

- there is a 'halo' effect around her lips

- the bra strap makes it look like she was cut in half :/

nice work; keep shooting.

Jeez. I agree about the nose (on second look), not the lips nor the bra though. I thought there was a bit of bounce on her right cheek but fail to see a problem with her eyes.

motcon said:
i like the pose, but i have an issue with the lighting.

- it looks like she's wearing a lone ranger mask. particlularly over her left eye

- her nose is way too hot

- there is a 'halo' effect around her lips

- the bra strap makes it look like she was cut in half :/

nice work; keep shooting.
cillie, I keep going back to review your image.
I find your choice of lighting ratio very pleasing. It's neither high-key nor low-key. The eyes are very well defined. Nice hair light. I've noticed that glamor portraits in many magazines have that little halo around the upper lip intentionally. Your choice of model is right-on, She is a hottie and her poses are'nt bad either.
I've also browsed your "Rebecca" gallery. I liked it as well. Some of the images in your gallery were excellent; some were "OK"; all were good.

Most reactions

Back