What's new

Shoot and show

gregeyer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are there any software programs that allows pictures from camera to computer for immediate display? I've been shooting individual shots for group directories and would like to enhance my set-up to offer portrait sales on site. Much like the big church directory companies except I'm small and shoot different kinds of groups like boating or motorcycle clubs. I would like to be able to do special effects like shadowing or even a montage. Anyone heard of anything out there that might work? All suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 
Sure... Nikon has Camera Control Pro, Canon has it's own version, I'm sure Sony and Pentax have as well. If your camera uses SD cards, than you can get a WiFi card and transmit to your laptop, or, again if you're a Nikon/Canon shooter, buy the appropriate wireless transmitter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom