Shoot around at a Wedding

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing big, just some stuff prior and after. I'll post ceremony stuff later.
Thanks for looking.

CCjohnkatie00436-1.jpg

CCjohnkatie00369.jpg

CCjohnkatie00338.jpg

CCjohnkatie00326.jpg

CCjohnkatie00300.jpg

CCjohnkatie00014.jpg

CCjohnkatie00084.jpg

CCjohnkatie00277.jpg

CCjohnkatie00529.jpg

CCjohnkatie00610.jpg

CCjohnkatie00541.jpg

CCjohnkatie00673.jpg

:lol: I love the variation of expressions in that first shot!! :lol: You got a lot of great expressions in the whole series though! Nice! :p

I LOVE these! The first is so clear and the expressions are great. I did notice the cut on the arm in #3.... kind of distracting... maybe clone that out? Or heal it! lol...

Very nice though!

Look at that Rock? 8)

I hope you got paid a bundle for this one :D

Great shots b.t.w. The first one really stands out.

:heart: cindy,you are such a talent!!!! Im thinking of moving to texas so you can teach me!!!!!! the bride is SO happy in #1 i would love to see it even just as a real close up of her gorgeous face!! Sorry, i think i need to get over the close up thing dont i! the ring/perfume one is wicked, the 'dancer' hysterical and did you 'vignette' # 8..... i cant work out how to do that for the life of me??!! They are all magical, of course. I'm mucking around with a friends wedding tomorrow (well, i'm actually the make-up artist!!) but am hanging to get some of my own good shots too..... no doubt i will post a couple next week. xxx is it normal to get sooooo addicted to this site????:lol: jemma

Wonderful!

Umm… Would you care to share with us neophytes, the magic used in illuminating 3, 5, 6 and 9?

I must say that while I like the entire series and find the capture of the overall atmosphere great in all of these (lovely close-ups!!!), I am totally in love with Photo 4!

(And 1, there cannot be doubt, with all those expressions, mostly so the wonderfully relaxed laughing bride and the little sulking boy).

Opps, sorry! I cleaned out my Photobucket! Akk. Forgot about these. :)

But I REALLY want to THANK YOU GUYS for all the kind words! I've been trying super hard!

Most reactions

Back