What's new

Shoot for the Moon

This is the latest moon shot with this lens:

6984533335_4ca444d9e2_b.jpg
 
Check yo WB d00d.
 
I think it needs a bit of back lighting and maybe side lighting to separate it from the background....and Oh a little streak of hair lighting on top.....that might give a liitlemore 3d form to it.......but over all....A great shot!!!!!
 
I think it needs a bit of back lighting and maybe side lighting to separate it from the background....and Oh a little streak of hair lighting on top.....that might give a liitlemore 3d form to it.......but over all....A great shot!!!!!
HAHAHAHA! Yeah, my light burned out and I cannot find nor afford to purchase one that size again.
 
Can I suggest that you download registax (google) and use that with multiple shots

Image1-15.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom