MrsMoo
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2008
- Messages
- 209
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Fife, Scotland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
It's not in a live music environment, which i'm glad of!
I do not have access to a studio or lights or flashes.
I will be using my D60, and preferably a lot of natural light.
The band are looking for promo shots, and I am unsure how to go about this.
We will probably be working on a TFT basis.
Anyone got any tips on how I can make this a great photoshoot for them, and maybe gain myself some more business in the future?
Thanks in advance! :hugs:
I do not have access to a studio or lights or flashes.
I will be using my D60, and preferably a lot of natural light.
The band are looking for promo shots, and I am unsure how to go about this.
We will probably be working on a TFT basis.
Anyone got any tips on how I can make this a great photoshoot for them, and maybe gain myself some more business in the future?
Thanks in advance! :hugs:
