What's new

Shooting of a photo shoot!!! (and first post here :))

Camos1313

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I've been doing photo for 3 years now and just went to numeric! I just bought a pentax k20d :) and really love it! So here are some shots i took of a photo shoot in wich we were shooting some jewelry for a friend. Those were shot with the 16-45mm...

Voilà!!!

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm french

20080123-IMGP8170.jpg


20080123-IMGP8173.jpg


20080123-IMGP8187.jpg


And here is one of the shooting itselfs!!!

20090426-20090426-20090426-IMG_0384.jpg
 
Nice pics! K20d is the the bomb. I have one too. Get the 50-135 f/2.8, you'll be forever in love.
 
Such rich colors, especially in #1. I like these, alot actually.
 
La première est superbe! The first one is superb, nice colors and contrast.
 
Hello all,

...

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm french

this made me laugh before i ever saw the photos!

i know you were not trying to be funny, but this IS funny.

I really enjoyed your work, too

cheers
Jerry
 
Thanks a lot for the reply,

I will post more soon! and hope you will still enjoy my work...:D
 
Such rich colors, especially in #1. I like these, alot actually.

I find this to be Pentax's trump suit. Nikon and Canon have them beat in a lot of places, but the color rendition, saturation and contrast with the K**d cameras and DA* lenses is unbeatable. I almost never even touch the saturation slider.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom