Shooting skateboard, tips please!

Understood, I don't mean to rip on someone speaking a 2nd language. To be honest I didn't even bother to look at either of your locations.
You're both doing pretty good considering!

hehe, well thanks :p Just one quick question? since when does it matter how you spell online? :eek:
i'm not perfect ;p

No one is but like I said, people will take you a little more serious if you spell properly.

No one is but like I said, people will take you a little more serious if you spell properly.

Sure thing. Well, English is my second language so.. As long as they understand im happy. :) Thanks for your input tho :)

be careful with the flash, you dont want it going off in their face when they are trying something

Understood, I don't mean to rip on someone speaking a 2nd language. To be honest I didn't even bother to look at either of your locations.
You're both doing pretty good considering!

As a multi-lingual Canadian, I would want to be corrected if I made mistakes in any language. I notice that the mistakes involved bringing over characteristics of the Swedish language into English which is certainly understandable.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back