What's new

Shooting skateboard, tips please!

Understood, I don't mean to rip on someone speaking a 2nd language. To be honest I didn't even bother to look at either of your locations.
You're both doing pretty good considering!

hehe, well thanks :p Just one quick question? since when does it matter how you spell online? :o
i'm not perfect ;p
 
No one is but like I said, people will take you a little more serious if you spell properly.
 
No one is but like I said, people will take you a little more serious if you spell properly.

Sure thing. Well, English is my second language so.. As long as they understand im happy. :) Thanks for your input tho :)
 
be careful with the flash, you dont want it going off in their face when they are trying something
 
Understood, I don't mean to rip on someone speaking a 2nd language. To be honest I didn't even bother to look at either of your locations.
You're both doing pretty good considering!

As a multi-lingual Canadian, I would want to be corrected if I made mistakes in any language. I notice that the mistakes involved bringing over characteristics of the Swedish language into English which is certainly understandable.

skieur
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom