Shooting through Chainlink fences???

@srinald,
Gonna try some new techniques with my primo glass first, sounds like I got the solution... Just gonna wait for a sunny practice it's been raining out here in the "Maria" Central Cal.

Well since you asked, I have the 70-300 IS USM and while it's not overly fast or 'L' build quality I find the images I get from it to be very sharp and the AF is good too (though not amazing). I got mine cheap as chips 2nd hand so have no complaints whatsoever, however at retail price it's probably not an amazing buy. It's definitely a major step up from the 75-300 kit lens. I used to have one of those and hated the thing, couldn't sell it fast enough.

Well since you asked, I have the 70-300 IS USM and while it's not overly fast or 'L' build quality I find the images I get from it to be very sharp and the AF is good too (though not amazing). I got mine cheap as chips 2nd hand so have no complaints whatsoever, however at retail price it's probably not an amazing buy. It's definitely a major step up from the 75-300 kit lens. I used to have one of those and hated the thing, couldn't sell it fast enough.

Nice, good to know in case I wanna be lazy again and just let my filter rest inside the dug out chainlink slots... Seems like the lens has good reviews on BHphoto, I'd consider a used copy but wanna see if I can execute the advice I got on here first. Thank you

Most reactions

Back