Shooting with both Raw/Jpeg questions?

OK look on this picture to the upper left of the EOS label and up a bit on the next groove before the AF/MF button is a small button with what looks like a lightening strike on it..
That is your flash pop up button..
http://static.flickr.com/56/152386455_3fddcf95cf.jpg

1600 on the XT is very noisy I would try not to go over 600 in the beginning personally.
The thumbnails in your Zoom Browser you should beable to double click on them to see the whole picture and then scroll along from there.

Good Luck :)

Outdoors in daylight I shoot with 100-200..
Indoors 200-800

LOL you know I did push that button when I was in the studio trying to figure this all out and because I was switching the dial trying everything when I got to the lightening bolt and pushed it the flash wouldn't open. Well now I know why I just tried it. I turned on the camera the dial was on the green square the flash would not open when the button is pushed nor will it open in any of the automatic modes but when I went to P, TV, AV, M A-Dep the flash opened.

I really need to learn all those settings above the automatic modes I have no clue when to use them you like when is the TV mode needed vrs the AV, P,M and A-Dep. I payed with them in the studio but really didn't see a difference through the view finder.

Thanks very helpful

Most reactions

New Topics

Back