Short Eared Owls

Thanks fellers.. here is one I left out, but figured it was worth a look..

shortears3.jpg

Ray I love all of your bird shots, but these really got me. WOW. I have a thing for owls and these took my breath away. I would be excited to see them in person let alone being able to capture their images.

thanks everyone..

Duncanp.. to me Photography is all about "getting there" the biggest challenge is getting to the opportunities.. and the rest is know what to do when you get there. Practice, and tenacity. Also, having the right equipment is a must. Even after spening a ton of cash on my cam and lenes, I really don't have the best eq., but it's a good start.

Raymond very nice photo's you have posted here, plus the one you left out originally. On other forums we've got in to the habit of posting photo information such as camera, lens, aperture, focal length, I think it helps others learn. Could you tell us something about you equipment you use. Thanks.

Insomniac said:
Raymond very nice photo's you have posted here, plus the one you left out originally. On other forums we've got in to the habit of posting photo information such as camera, lens, aperture, focal length, I think it helps others learn. Could you tell us something about you equipment you use. Thanks.

Thanks Insomniac.. I will edit my sig, to accomodate your request.. as for the tech details, it's too much work to retrieve all that info, and post it for each shot.. as I usually post 25-30 pics in here a week. If you go to my website, in the recent photos gallery, you can open the exif for any of my shots.

For some reason, some pics there do not show the exif.., but most do, so you will get the idea.

Most reactions

Back