What's new

Shot a couple black and white landscapes

Reece Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalispell, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone else have larch trees around them? For those who don't know, they are pine trees that change colors and then drop their needles. They look pretty cool in black and white when they're next to other types of pines.

_DSC2082.jpg


_DSC2094.jpg
 
Yeah they do, those are two really great photos, great lighting on the 2nd one. I bet it looks awesome big. :)
 
Thanks! I plan on printing the top one pretty large.
 
Good shot!!! I am thinking whether the colour version better than B&W? can you show the colour version?
 
Good work man, great light.
 
I can post the color one when I get home tonight.
 
I like the second one. I would like to see a bit more details around the barn though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom