D dark_shadow TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #1 Just wondering what you guys thought. Thanks for looking.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think it's a really interesting concept, but I would like to see it a little lighter.
P pmsnel TPF Noob! Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 231 Reaction score 1 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #3 Actually I do like the darkness of it, but get distracted by the horizon, which is not level. Besides the crooked horizon, I really like this shot!
Actually I do like the darkness of it, but get distracted by the horizon, which is not level. Besides the crooked horizon, I really like this shot!
K Kage01 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #4 Great picture. I am new to this but my only comment was I was a little distracted by the blurred background at the top, it kept pulling my eye away from the leaf. Other than that I really like it.
Great picture. I am new to this but my only comment was I was a little distracted by the blurred background at the top, it kept pulling my eye away from the leaf. Other than that I really like it.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #5 Too much in the bokeh. Crop? Or... do position it so you'd still have the bokeh, just not as much in it to look at.
Too much in the bokeh. Crop? Or... do position it so you'd still have the bokeh, just not as much in it to look at.
D dark_shadow TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Did a recrop, hopefully its better this time. Let me know what you think. Thanks
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #7 I like it a lot better now! There you go :3
D dark_shadow TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thank you
K Kage01 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #9 I like that one a lot better.
D dark_shadow TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thank you for all your comments
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #11 Well done, good use of selective coloring. I like the placement of the leaf in the frame.
D dark_shadow TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thank you for all of your comments. I guess I had a liking for leaves that day, and I found some more. Looking for more C&C. Thanks
Thank you for all of your comments. I guess I had a liking for leaves that day, and I found some more. Looking for more C&C. Thanks
freeze3kgt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2010 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Area Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 #13 awesome shots really love the colors !