What's new

Shot from my first roll of film

nscottcohen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feel free to give any C+C! Very exciting for me to have shot film for the first time, and I thought this shot came out really well. Canon AE-1 and Fujifilm X-tra 400 film.

$8457482706_05cf4b910c_h.webp
 
I'm a fan. I just got back into film when I found my old Rebel 2000 and recently picked up a Minolta SRT-101. Getting my "first" (been 10+ years since I used film) rolls from each camera developed soon and hope to have pictures as quality as this one.
 
Nice DOF on this one. And cute cat.
I would have changed the framing a bit, to be sure to get the tip of the cat's ears in the shot, and maybe would have shot it vertically instead of horizontally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom