What's new

shot from nyc today

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Allentown, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have iconic nyc pictures of course ;] but i captured this one also and i seem to like it. what do you guys think about it?

3391423378_7b88711129.jpg
 
great shot. Maybe post a bigger version to get more of the details. Also How long are you staying here in the city?
 
ok never mind. I'm tired and can't think lol.
 
hahaha off topic you ever eat at carmines on 44th i believe
 
hahaha off topic you ever eat at carmines on 44th i believe
I don't think so. I'm not there too often. But then Again I ate at Carmine's here in Brooklyn lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom