RianFlynn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey friends,

this isn't finish, but what do you think so far?

Rian

wacom.jpg

Nice. A shame about the excess highlights on his face, but other than that, nicely done!

Is this a composite? If so, it's seemless. I ask because I shoot a lot of indoor architecture and the background has a lot of evidence of a long exposure and he is sharp as can be.

I think this looks awesome. I've been coming back to this post for about an hour.

My only complaint from this shot, I want more.

Excellent!

Nicely done! Dangerous, though when you consider how photography can put an innocent at the scene of a crime.:D

Is this a composite? If so, it's seemless. I ask because I shoot a lot of indoor architecture and the background has a lot of evidence of a long exposure and he is sharp as can be.

I think this looks awesome. I've been coming back to this post for about an hour.

My only complaint from this shot, I want more.

Excellent!
Hey man! yeah it is a composite hehe I just got a wacom tablet so it made it a hell of a lot easier to mask out the real background :)

Rian

personally i like your other composites better, this one looks amateur compared to your others. the blending doesnt do it for me.

Good job on the composite! The lighting even works with it nicely.

The only thing that bugs me is the fur on his right shouder under his lapel. I'm guessing you forgott cut it out.

Cheers

Most reactions

Back