What's new

Shot of a Sapphire

This link gives great advice for taking flat, lifeless images of jewelery.
Ok I put up a not so great link. There is some decent advice in there if one uses there nogin. I don't see you pointing the OP toward any advice or tips? All you told the OP is the obvious, that the hard part is exposing the reflective surfaces. At least I tried to point them in some direction.
 
This link gives great advice for taking flat, lifeless images of jewelery.[/QUOTEI looked. You're correct. It's basically an ad for some gizmo, and the sample photos are remarkably awful in a number of ways.

I was hoping you had enough common sense to read between the lines.......

I think from now on the only link I shall post to help people out is the one below.......

Google
 
@Tony, Well planning a wedding and life getting in the way can make things take longer then *usual. The wedding is in August.
 
I think you should take the pink out as well. Its a bit distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom