What's new

Shot of espresso

double post sorry
 
$Derrel_Joshua_coffee mug.webp
 
and thank you for posting this/helping me
No problem. Sorry if I was rude. It was the matter-of-fact way you said the WB was off - when that is the one thing I knew was perfect, lol. Your other points are good though.

As far as the "not OK to edit" thing - that (for me) mostly just means 'ask first'. I haven't noticed it in a while, but we used to see a lot of "Nice picture. Here's my (crappy) edit." replies. If you still have the edit, go ahead and post it (as long as it's not crappy, haha).
 
No problem. Sorry if I was rude. It was the matter-of-fact way you said the WB was off - when that is the one thing I knew was perfect, lol. Your other points are good though.

This "sorry if I was rude" doesn't happen a lot in TPF :) No problem, glad we worked things out :hug:: not glad my monitor is off though...

As far as the "not OK to edit" thing - that (for me) mostly just means 'ask first'. I haven't noticed it in a while, but we used to see a lot of "Nice picture. Here's my (crappy) edit." replies. If you still have the edit, go ahead and post it (as long as it's not crappy, haha).

I was at first surprised with those edits and now I find them amusing :)

After we established that my monitor is off then my edit is off and a crappy one lol... maybe some other time ;)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom