shot this MGT today - C&C plz

choudhrysaab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi ... some C&C would be great (if you can)

thanx

3779862086_45ae684799_o.jpg

Wow GREAT shot, only thing I see to nit pick at is the reflection of the wheel in the door. Other than that I really love the PP. Thanks for sharing

Wow GREAT shot, only thing I see to nit pick at is the reflection of the wheel in the door. Other than that I really love the PP. Thanks for sharing
Thank you ... only if I knew how to photoshop the wheel of the other car out.

When you're shooting the whole car I think it's a good idea not to cut off any part of it...the crop is way too tight for me.

And I don't care for the desaturated look...would much rather see the actual color of the car.

I'm guessing this wasn't an arranged shoot and you just happened upon the car in a parking lot. Do you know the owner? People who own nice cars love to have pictures taken of them (at least that's what my car lover friends tell me). If you know the owner you might be able to do an actual shoot in a pre-selected location...maybe with some lighting gear.

That sounded like a challenge to me.

(btw, I agree the crop is too aggressive and I would prefer normal colors... also btw... I have a 1959 Triumph TR3a in my garage right now.) :)

Anyway, the pic...

MGTFIX.jpg

Not perfect, but pretty close for 2 mins of work.

Thanx guys for your input. Unfortunately I don't know the owner ... this was just standing in a parking lot so I snapped couple of pix of it :-$
here's the original picture

IMG_6676.jpg

I like your original edit and the desaturation far better than the original shot; the red in the orignal looks cheesy to me.

That sounded like a challenge to me.

(btw, I agree the crop is too aggressive and I would prefer normal colors... also btw... I have a 1959 Triumph TR3a in my garage right now.) :)

Anyway, the pic...

MGTFIX.jpg

Not perfect, but pretty close for 2 mins of work.

Nice cloning work. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back