What's new

Shot with a model, Lauren, last week.

nicholasmoegly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In the past few months I've shot with a lot of models because I shoot with one, she posts them on Facebook and all her friends want photos too. Anyhow, here are some shots from last week with an up and coming model, Lauren. It was one of my first shoots with my new Canon 5D Mark II so I was really excited to get to use it. Let me know what you all think!

$diptych1.5.webp

$IMG_1045.webp

$IMG_1049.webp

$IMG_1056.webp

$IMG_1138.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom