Shots Around My Old School Chapel

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks, this is my first post. I didn't stick it in the critiques section because while i like the composition I'm not a fan of the overall quality of the picture it was taken with my point and shoot digital camera. A bit more saturation would have made it better imo.

Let me know what you think:

2237DSC00609.JPG

welcome aboard scurra!

Saturation might help, but I do like the soft pastels tones of the picture. I do like the idea of shot, but the the tree is just a tad overwhelming for me. my eyes are torn between the house (which I believe is your intend subject) and the tree in front. It does follow the rule of thirds quite nicely so its probably just me :mrgreen:

I could crop it and see how it looks.

Thanks for the response any critisism is welcome as I'm just starting out in the whole field of serious photography.

Here is another from the same series. Keep in mind that the camera I used had no DOF adjustment at all so it was all focus lock work. I hope you like.

2237DSC00615.JPG

Again please feel free to point out where I could improve!

Thanks.

I think you need to simplify your shots. There's too much going on in these two pictures to be able to focus on a central subject.

Most reactions

Back