Shots from a trip out (not 56k friendly)

mabs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.faceparty.com
2406110380062147431PqFgiG_ph.jpg

2557722340062147431CnfyHX_ph.jpg

2932826130062147431HgKfjL_ph.jpg

2477208430062147431LHFhqA_ph.jpg

there we go. i have my opinions on them all. id quite like to hear what you think please :)
cheers

I don't get them, either, just the famous x ...

I like #2, love #4. Good work.
For #1 I think it would be better if the free space was in front of the duck, #3 appears a little blurry, well, just my humbe opintion.

If you don't have a webshots account or are not logged in to webshots I guess they don't show up, because I could not see them till I logged in to my account.
no hyperlink either.
I like #1 and #2, #1 would be better if the duck was entering the frame and not leaving, but I like the water too!

Bill

If you don't have a webshots account or are not logged in to webshots I guess they don't show up, because I could not see them till I logged in to my account.

I have no webshots account I know about and still can see them. However I just played around and found out that this site most certainly has remote-linking disabled. They however have not done it properly and will only deny the delivery if you are sending a referer which is not from their site. If you send no referer at all you can view the images. Opera users can disable referer logging by pressing F12 and uncheck "Enable referer logging" in the menu that pops up. Be sure to reload the page. Don't know for other browsers. It should also work if you copy and paste the links directly in the adress bar.

Edit: Hooray for 100 ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back