Shots from Houston Coffee & Cars. Supercar Content!

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Great day on Saturday...amazing weather. You can see all the pics, as well as a video of the drive out to C&C on MY BLOG!

Rolling out to C&C

photo%201-2-XL.jpg

photo%203-2-XL.jpg

photo%204-2-XL.jpg

As usual I ended up focusing on details, haha.

1-X2.jpg

8-X3.jpg

2-X3.jpg

3-X3.jpg

4-X3.jpg

5-X3.jpg

6-X3.jpg

7-X3.jpg

Loved the track scars on this Porsche

9-X3.jpg

10-X3.jpg

11-X3.jpg

12-X3.jpg

13-X3.jpg

15-X3.jpg

16-X3.jpg

17-X3.jpg

18-X3.jpg

19-X3.jpg

20-X3.jpg

These are not up to your usual standard. There's some decent stuff in here, but there are any number of weird overexposed grey messes, and that first photograph, what on earth were you thinking? It's an out of focus shot of a dude in a parking lot.

I like many of the detail shots, especially the ones with the hotter colors. The details of black and grey stuff, not so much.

You seem to have been experimenting with shooting into the sun, which can be a powerful move, but I don't think you were very successful. Lens flare like that creates a soft and romantic mood, if anything, which probably isn't what you wanted. If you could control the flare better, you might be able to get a dramatic feeling. Your second shot has the right tonalities for that dramatic feeling, but the subject matter appears to be.. nothing? It's the back end of some car, I guess. The subject matter of the THIRD shot with the tonality of the SECOND shot could work well, though. I can see that it's supercars in that one.

These are not up to your usual standard. There's some decent stuff in here, but there are any number of weird overexposed grey messes, and that first photograph, what on earth were you thinking? It's an out of focus shot of a dude in a parking lot.

I like many of the detail shots, especially the ones with the hotter colors. The details of black and grey stuff, not so much.

You seem to have been experimenting with shooting into the sun, which can be a powerful move, but I don't think you were very successful. Lens flare like that creates a soft and romantic mood, if anything, which probably isn't what you wanted. If you could control the flare better, you might be able to get a dramatic feeling. Your second shot has the right tonalities for that dramatic feeling, but the subject matter appears to be.. nothing? It's the back end of some car, I guess. The subject matter of the THIRD shot with the tonality of the SECOND shot could work well, though. I can see that it's supercars in that one.

Not really looking for CC on these as these are just walkaround shots that I thought I would share since it was such a cool experience. The first three are shot with my iPhone, the last two of which while driving, if that clears anything up for you, haha.

Theo, as usual, these don't disappoint. I really like how I come away from viewing one of your sets feeling like I was actually there. You do a great job of capturing the essence.

That red porshe. Yum.

Most reactions

Back