What's new

Shots from today

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out today planning on photographing the reamains of one of the largest WWII fortifications in my area. Unfortunately it turns out a local oil company has expanded the fences around one of its massive compounds so I couldn't even get close :(

It wasn't a complete loss, I went a little farther down the road got these.


capespencer28oh.jpg


capespencer30hy.jpg
 
that first shot is incredible. they both are. great work.
 
Thanks guys, these were taken at Cape Spencer, Saint John, New brunswick
 
Wow..the first shot rocks. Well done on both of these
 
Excellent work Pursuer, love both shots but man that first shot is sweet!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom