What's new

Shots of lenses/bodies

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
44
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who else enjoys meta-photography? ;)

Sometimes the glass just looks so sexy and I can't help but taking pictures of the stuff that helps me take pictures.

Please feel free to share your shots too!

the_lost_shot_by_pianoblack97-d4kiclz.jpg
 
Picture taken when I was selling my Canon 18-200mm, now I see where I should have done things differently and makes me wish I could do a re-shoot.

18-200Lens-5.jpg
 
Thanks. The surface is a sheet of stainless steel.
 
KONICA.jpg


(Observant users may notice something wrong here.)
 
Love the line across the image in OP's post that basically shows how shallow the DOF actually is yet he manages to get the entire subject in focus.

Nice capture OP!
 
Who else enjoys meta-photography? ;)

Sometimes the glass just looks so sexy and I can't help but taking pictures of the stuff that helps me take pictures.

Please feel free to share your shots too!

the_lost_shot_by_pianoblack97-d4kiclz.jpg

i do really like this image... i would name this "The Ghost and the Lens"

Regards to you and others who shared their images

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom