What's new

Shots with a Point&Shoot

Guess that's what I'm use to seeing, the boring buildings in NYC and other cities on the East coast. Personally, I don't see any reason to have building contorted like that other then just to be different. Is there a functional reason for it? That's just my personal opinion.

If everything was designed purely on functional reasoning, the world we be such a boring looking place.
 
Guess that's what I'm use to seeing, the boring buildings in NYC and other cities on the East coast. Personally, I don't see any reason to have building contorted like that other then just to be different. Is there a functional reason for it? That's just my personal opinion.

If everything was designed purely on functional reasoning, the world we be such a boring looking place.
Think Communist Russia, or East Germany :( There are so many ridiculously whimsical buildings in Singapore.
Hotel in Singapore | Official Site Marina Bay Sands Singapore | Luxury Hotel Casino
 
chuasam said:
I was on vacation. I did not want to lug around my DSLR and kit.
So I used my little Panasonic P&S camera. It is so liberating not dragging a large camera.
Here are the pictures.

Thanks so much. These pictures are amazing. How do you do it so well? Which Panasonic camera, and what setting? I have the Lumix 5.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom