Should be in the bloopers section but...

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I'll post em here anyway. I wanted to practice my portraiture today, even though the lighting was horrible and my only available model was my boyfriend, who is NOT a good model...it's very hard to pose him without it looking stiff and uncomfortable, and generally it's very difficult to get him to give me a good smile. Anyway...I know there are some lighting issues, and I'm PISSED that I cut his shoulder off in the second one (I might actually like that one otherwise!) but I thought I'd show y'all anyway. Hey, at least the model is damn cute! ;)

ErikPose1.jpg

ErikPose2.jpg

ErikPose3.jpg

One more...this was actually just a quick snap..he wasn't posing, he wasn't even paying attention to me, and he had just turned my direction when I took the pic. I'm really not sure why I like this one, but I do.

applepickinErik.jpg

hey corey, i like them all..but the second one is the best, and i dont really miss the shoulder being cut off... i like the angle and lack of correctness (yeah, makes a lot of sense, huh?)

getting family or boyfriends to pose is harder than herding cats...!!

Thanks April! I do really like that second one, but I am KICKING myself for cutting his shoulder off!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back