Should I buy a backpack?

pvclobster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Right now I have a small camera bag that I'm pretty happy with. I'm flying next week for business and need to take a laptop with me, which won't fit in my camera bag. I could get a small case for my camera and put it in my purse, but I probably couldn't fit my extra lenses. Or, I could buy a camera/laptop backpack that would fit everything (and hopefully still count as my personal item for carrying on the plane). I'm leaning towards buying the backpack, but I'm having trouble justifying the expense. What should I do? Thanks for your help.

I got this one for Christmas, love it!

At first I thought it was too big but after I started putting my stuff in it I realized it's perfect
Caselogic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black):Amazon:Camera & Photo

I just purchased this same exact bag on ebay but it was a little bit cheaper and also it had free shipping and handling. I think that this will be perfect for me because i love to travel and I tend not to go anywhere with out my laptop and since i just purchased my camera i wont go anywhere without it as well...I plan on doing the 365 photo project this year so having them together will be amazing.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I only have 2 extra lenses and a large-ish flash. I love my backpack and I wish it held my 13" Macbook. That link didn't work for me but I know caselogic has awesome products. They're overkill on looks, design, function, durability and protection.

Most reactions

Back