Should I sell the lens? Crazy outrageous deal! Please read

SCAM!!!!!
If it want a scam he wouldnt say "this" as well as other things :p

DO NOT agree to this. THese are scams and I get them all the time on craigslist. They offer more than the amount and they offer to pay for shipping etc. There is never a name as you have noticed they always say Regards. and no name or thankyou. No name. IT IS A SCAM. they also never mention your item. as you notice they call it your item. PLEASE BELIEVE ME AND DO NOT DO THIS. What they do is they pay you via payal then when they get the product they tell paypal it wasn't as described and ask for their money back. TRUST ME DON't!!!!!

Eric
Thank you this is what I was thinking and that's why i said is paypal that safe i've used it before many times but knew it was possible to do that exact claim and then I get screwed over big time. Should i just play with the douche bag for a bit? or get the shipping addy and say to someone he's a scammer?
That's what I do. Make 'em waste as much time/effort as possible. I add them to my spammer forward list and send them all the spam I get daily.

i belong to a scam baiting community, and this is clearly a scam.
first off they referred to the listing as an auction...done deal.

craigslist is for cash, and local pickup.

any time they offer you more than what you want for it, its a scam.

waste his time like KMH said.
send him HUGE pics (they spend time in internet cafes....the bigger the pics, the more DL time, the more money out of his pocket.)

The first response I received when I sold my D60 on Craigslist was the same type of scam. They were willing to pay $150 for shipping to get it to their child "abroad" helping starving countries or something.

It took 2 or 3 responses before I found a buyer.

a few years back a scammer offered to buy my peavy ecoustic amp.. gave me all the story about being in europe and wanting to buy it as a gift, that they would send check, for MUCH MORE than i was asking, and i was to "take my pay, then use the rest to pay for shipping, and any extra i could just send back with the amp" they even sent a check, from some funky bank in USA.. and when i called the phone number on the back, it was a residence.. i still have the check laying around somewhere.

Welcome to the 419 Eater
That's one of the best baiting places ever haha. Read some of the stuff they do.

ha!
that's the site i belong to.

some of those people come up with brilliant ways to waste the scammers time. check out the trophy room. there was also a book published by 'shiver metimbers' with some of his best interactions.

fun stuff, but like photography...VERY addicting.:thumbup:

I hate that dude so much lol

I got the point buddy thanks though lol

Most reactions

Back