Should I stay or should I go....

i love you bace, stay around and be part of the group. we have free coffee...

bace said:
I want to make friends and learn more about photography, while at the same time discussing non photography related subjects in an adult manor. Unfortunatly I've made the mistake of not acting like an adult at times.

As you are more than aware, that is no small part to the response I have had from some "adults" here on the board.

As some of you have now come to the conclusion that I am not the immature "idiot" that I have painted myself, we can probably move on.

So...how about that local sports team. I heard their star player scored many points in their last game...

Fair enough :)

Hertz van Rental said:
Is that what is known as 'grounds for a complaint'?
Oh, ho ho HO. Hertz made a funny. :sillysmi: Just goes to prove that there is always something *percolating* behind those big brown eyes. Or whatever color they are. :mrgreen:

terri said:
Oh, ho ho HO. Hertz made a funny. :sillysmi: Just goes to prove that there is always something *percolating* behind those big brown eyes. Or whatever color they are. :mrgreen:
Just thought I'd descend to your level for a change so you could get the joke quicker, sweetie. It was a close call between the ghastly pun and a custard pie down the trousers. I didn't want to get too sophisticated so the bad pun won :lmao:

Don't brewed about it - that's just for has beans.....

Hertz van Rental said:
Just thought I'd descend to your level for a change so you could get the joke quicker, sweetie. It was a close call between the ghastly pun and a custard pie down the trousers. I didn't want to get too sophisticated so the bad pun won :lmao:
awww.....thanks for stooping down so my little ole brain wouldn't bust, tryin' to keep up.

I do have a headache now, though. :lol:

terri said:
I do have a headache now, though. :lol:
And I feel all grubby...

Can we do fish next time? I know lots of terrible fish puns. :bounce:

Crap. I've just been informed that doing fish is illegal, apparently :roll:

If the only forum you are active in is general off topic, you're bound to get into trouble. ;) How about some more photography related conversation, and posting some pics?

To clear it up for the rest of you. The only time I am able to hit up the internet is while i'm at work. I can't upload any pics from my home comp, and I also can't really look at pictures all day while at work. Posting is one thing, cause atleast I'm typing. Just looking at pictures is something coworkers can notice, and probably complain about.

I've been at my workplace for 4 months and some how wrangled my own computer for research purposes. There are people that have been here for years that don't have that. I'm sure you can understand the predicament.

Hold tight guys, have a few shoots lined up. Plus i'll have pics of my show on Oct. 1st coming soon.

bace said:
To clear it up for the rest of you. The only time I am able to hit up the internet is while i'm at work. I can't upload any pics from my home comp, and I also can't really look at pictures all day while at work. Posting is one thing, cause atleast I'm typing. Just looking at pictures is something coworkers can notice, and probably complain about.

I've been at my workplace for 4 months and some how wrangled my own computer for research purposes. There are people that have been here for years that don't have that. I'm sure you can understand the predicament.

Hold tight guys, have a few shoots lined up. Plus i'll have pics of my show on Oct. 1st coming soon.[/QUOTM] Show? What kinda show??

Most reactions

Back